1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VapeHaven!
    If you like it here you can always register and become a part of the community :-)
  3. Good day Guest. The current Admin/Mod team are not getting to participate actively on the forum as we would want to, and the community deserves more than that. If you are an energetic, passionate vaper who can drive quality content(!!!), keep some order (not that we enforce any rules really :)) and would like to become part of the VH Team, please send me a PM. Papa OUT!

Your Rogue builds

Discussion in 'RDA' started by PapaSmurf, Sep 15, 2015.

1. PapaSmurf

PapaSmurf Bringer of Calm ... Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +1,391 / 251 / -3
    The combo looks good though!!
    [​IMG]

2. Raslin

Raslin Reonaut

Ratings:
    +260 / 65 / -0
    That's a sexy Rogue Reo indeed.

3. fractious

fractious Admin

Ratings:
    +1,582 / 401 / -0
    Maybe the Rogue just isn't as good as the Odin :)

4. Christos

Christos Active Member

Ratings:
    +151 / 28 / -1
    I haven't tried the Odin but the rogue performs better for new than the velocity.

• Like Like x 1
  5. PapaSmurf

PapaSmurf Bringer of Calm ... Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +1,391 / 251 / -3
    That's what I'm thinking as well @fractious ... so Rogue is off and Odin back on the REO ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. fractious

fractious Admin

Ratings:
    +1,582 / 401 / -0
    Some things are just better than other things...no matter what you do with the later things, the former things will always just be more lekker :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Quin

Quin Vape gear Addict

Ratings:
    +58 / 11 / -0
    That sounds Punish

8. Christos

Christos Active Member

Ratings:
    +151 / 28 / -1
    I officially dislike this thread. I just spent 2 hours flusing my kitchen sink trying to retrieve the rogue post screw that went down the drain.

My wife will be upset in the morning because I used the new sieve she bought in the drain to catch the screw.

The flushing failed but I am pleased to report the pipes are now clean. You would be really supprised to see what collects in there.

I then spent another 2 hours disassembling all the pipes under the sink and inspecting them and then putting them back and hoping I haven't inadvertently caused a leak.

After all this I concluded that the post screw is officially lost.

My mind in its dark clutches decided to look through all the spare screws I have for atties only to end up swearing the cloners of the rogue for not putting a spare post screw in the box.

At this point I decided to suck it up and just use the bf velocity that I have.

After a few long and desperately needed puffs of sweet ambrosia (yes skyblue it is starting to grow on me ) I went to the garage to scavenge for a screw that might work.

As luck would have it I managed to find a pc hex screw, one that doesn't have that large head but a flat head instead, that was the same thickness and had the same thread. :aniparty:

I then started pondering trimming the screw to size but my OCD kicked in and having one side have a different screw would make me hate myself more that I currently do for losing the screw in the first place.
    Lo and behold I put the new screw in the centre post and I was amazed. No cutting necessary and no OCD outbursts.

I did at a stage consider the rogue would have to live the rest of its life in single coil existence but I though it would have existential issues with itself and the coil gods would start influencing my vape gear negatively.

Anyways, I'm pleased to report the rogue is back in business.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  9. arthster

arthster Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,629 / 340 / -0
    I Still can't get the build on the Rogue that I like...

But on the other hand my BF Tugboat 2 now vapes like a champion

: Rogue, RDA