1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VapeHaven!
    If you like it here you can always register and become a part of the community :-)
  3. Good day Guest. The current Admin/Mod team are not getting to participate actively on the forum as we would want to, and the community deserves more than that. If you are an energetic, passionate vaper who can drive quality content(!!!), keep some order (not that we enforce any rules really :)) and would like to become part of the VH Team, please send me a PM. Papa OUT!

Wotofo Serpent Mini

Discussion in 'The Grand Master Vapes' started by TheGrandMaster, Jun 4, 2016.

1. TheGrandMaster

TheGrandMaster Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +170 / 36 / -0
    Wotofo Serpent Mini Review:

Huge thanks to @AVE40 for sending me this serpent mini to review. My apologies for taking this long with this review.

This is the smaller version of the original serpent.

1. 22mm diameter RTA

2. 3ml juice capacity

3. 2 post deck

4. Single coil design

5. Gold plated 510 pin

6. Top fill

7. Dual adjustable airflow

8. About 4mm airflow hole

Box: The serpent mini comes in a sleek looking denim box.

In the box, comes with a coil bag with some tiger wire coils, a spare glass, some cotton and normal spares and a screw driver of course.

You can get to the deck without emptying your tank which is something I love because sometimes you find that your coil or wick needs a change but you have some juice left over. This was the easiest deck to build on and to wick.

There is no juice flow control on this tank, which isn’t a biggy.

So, I paired this lil guy with the iStick Pico, and they are a good match.

Pros:

· Mini tank, means its low profile and can be stealth. Many people will love this

· Flavour is amazing, nice dense vape at a lower wattage

· Unique deck which makes building on it a lot easier

· Wicks great, no dry hits

· Nice big fill holes

Cons: After about 3 weeks vaping on this, I have still not found any cons, although id like if it was dual coil compatible but that’s just subjective and should not be regarded as a con. For such a small device, you don’t really need dual coil.

When I wicked this tank, I did not go all the way down to the bottom, it has a two tier wick slot so I stopped at tier one and works just great. The only thing to be careful about is when placing the coil, be sure it does not touch the slightly raised airflow as that will cause a short.

After filling it can get slightly gurgly for the first few vapes because there is no juice control but I have never had any leaks.
    IMG_1320.JPG IMG_1329.JPG IMG_1319.JPG