1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VapeHaven!
    If you like it here you can always register and become a part of the community :-)
  3. Good day Guest. The current Admin/Mod team are not getting to participate actively on the forum as we would want to, and the community deserves more than that. If you are an energetic, passionate vaper who can drive quality content(!!!), keep some order (not that we enforce any rules really :)) and would like to become part of the VH Team, please send me a PM. Papa OUT!

Vaping really isn’t as harmful for your cells as smoking

Discussion in 'Health' started by arthster, Jan 6, 2016.

1. arthster

arthster Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,629 / 340 / -0
    “The relative harm compared to real smoking is the critical point here, since the majority of vapers use e-cigarettes to cut down or quit smoking,” says Marcus Munafò of the University of Bristol, UK. “That direct comparison is largely missing.”

Read more here

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mystique Vape

Mystique Vape New Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 5 / -0
    Thanks @arthster you really stay on top of all the new hey.

I say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but everything now days kills you buy again I feel strong when I vape

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. arthster

Ratings:
    +1,629 / 340 / -0
    Thanks bud. I try to keep up.

Fully agree with your statement though

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. imiago

imiago Active Member

Ratings:
    +282 / 56 / -0
    What really grinds my gears is how people will start badgering you about Vaping and quoting this and that Huisgenoot and You article but when you just start to engage with them about it they loose all interest.

I have really found so many people that actually believe that Vaping is worse than smoking. I suppose that does show you the level of influence of the Tobacco industry and Pharmaceuticals. I know we do not know everything about Vaping yet. But I do know how much better I feel.

Rant done.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. arthster

Ratings:
    +1,629 / 340 / -0
    There are so many post on here around this issue. Basically the media refuses to publish the articles that vaping is actually a positive for smokers and smokers who wants to quite.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Mystique Vape

Mystique Vape New Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 5 / -0
    Totally agree with you imiago. I can't really comment on the cigarette side but I came off from smoking heep load of Hubbly since I was 15, I was spending around 2k a month smoking around 10 coals a day :mad: and over the years I really started to feel the effects from it, it really brought me down .

I very open to people's opinions on things and will never try bring someone down or get things heated because of smoking or what is good,bad or better for them but try encourage them to try a healthier alternative just as I was encouraged by a guy a never met at the barber to try out vaping. Now that I have vape I honestly feel much heathier as the days go but, I'm happier, I laugh more and I don't want to sit on the couch all day .

• Like Like x 1
    • Awesome Awesome x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. LeonRSA

LeonRSA Active Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 58 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
    • Awesome Awesome x 1
  8. Oindrella

Oindrella New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I also thinking vaping isn't harmful like smoking. I quit smoking over 3 years and now I do vape. But don't want to come back again in smoking. However, I follow this vaping method for long time. I got the same taste and flavor. Can you take a look here and let me know what do you think about this method. The website is here https://www.blacknote.com/review/vaping-360/

Thank you so much!

9. baksteen8168

baksteen8168 Useful Idiot Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,247 / 438 / -4
    I have tasted Black Note before. Was really impressed by the authentic cigarette taste I got off one of them (cant remember the name on the bottle).

10. SmokeyJoe

SmokeyJoe On a joyride to sanity searching for my marbles

Ratings:
    +39 / 8 / -0
    Obviously abstaining from vaping is the most healthier option. But then again, why would you want to. Everyone has a vice, mine is vaping . . . and vodka

• Like Like x 1
  11. baksteen8168

baksteen8168 Useful Idiot Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,247 / 438 / -4
    And gaming... soo much monies spent on gaming:rolleyes::D