1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VapeHaven!
    If you like it here you can always register and become a part of the community :-)
  3. Good day Guest. The current Admin/Mod team are not getting to participate actively on the forum as we would want to, and the community deserves more than that. If you are an energetic, passionate vaper who can drive quality content(!!!), keep some order (not that we enforce any rules really :)) and would like to become part of the VH Team, please send me a PM. Papa OUT!

Vape Dons is still alive!

Discussion in 'Vape Dons' started by Sashini, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Sashini

Sashini New Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 3 / -0
    Hello my wonderful Vapers! Just a little note to say we still alive albeit a bit quiet, haven't gotten down to planing a meet with all the wedding preps going on but don't fret it will be soon. The group is coming along nicely with a good mix of folks although it's bit sad being one out of only 2 girls in the group...once this whole wedding shenanigans are over we can finally get down to business with the finer things in life such as Vaping (just hope my almost hubby isn't reading this:)

Just wanted to also congratulate one of our members of the group in winning the cloud competition today at The Lung Brewery Launch, with probably 3 lungs I'm not surprised :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Kelevra

Kelevra Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +542 / 164 / -2
    Congrats to the Vape Dons members that won. Well done.
    @Sashini please keep me on the invite list for your guys meets... i'll try my best to bring along some 'goodies' (along with me charming personality :) )

• Good Luck Good Luck x 1
  3. buff_elbows

buff_elbows Vape it!

Ratings:
    +13 / 3 / -0
    Hey, could you elaborate a little more about what Vape Dons is all about? :grin:

Congrats to the winners!

• Like Like x 1