1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VapeHaven!
    If you like it here you can always register and become a part of the community :-)
  3. Good day Guest. The current Admin/Mod team are not getting to participate actively on the forum as we would want to, and the community deserves more than that. If you are an energetic, passionate vaper who can drive quality content(!!!), keep some order (not that we enforce any rules really :)) and would like to become part of the VH Team, please send me a PM. Papa OUT!

Steam Masters - Charlie and the Joose Factory

Discussion in 'Steam Masters' started by BigGuy, Sep 20, 2015.

1. BigGuy

BigGuy They call me the BIGGUY for a reason. Premium Vendor

Ratings:
    +463 / 22 / -0
    We welcome Charlie and The Joose Factory to Sir Vape. It's now live on the site and ready for taking ;)

Steam Masters presents Charlie and the Joose Factory.
    Allowing his imagination to run wild, Charlie has created a line of fun, complex and original flavours to take your palate on a roller coaster ride. Think soda pop, ultra creamy shakes and candy filled goodness, then Charlie’s is your one stop for that sugar coated fix

[​IMG]
    http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/charlie-and-the-joose-factory

#sirvape #steammasters #foggsfamoussauce #charlieandthejuicefactory #awesomness

• Like Like x 2
  2. BigGuy

Ratings:
    +463 / 22 / -0
    • Awesome Awesome x 1
  3. BigGuy

Ratings:
    +463 / 22 / -0
    • Awesome Awesome x 1