1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VapeHaven!
    If you like it here you can always register and become a part of the community :-)
  3. Good day Guest. The current Admin/Mod team are not getting to participate actively on the forum as we would want to, and the community deserves more than that. If you are an energetic, passionate vaper who can drive quality content(!!!), keep some order (not that we enforce any rules really :)) and would like to become part of the VH Team, please send me a PM. Papa OUT!

Rematty RDA clone from Sirvape

Discussion in 'RDA' started by wazarmoto, Sep 20, 2015.

1. wazarmoto

wazarmoto Vendor

Ratings:
    +162 / 36 / -1
    Hi all. This is my first review of a vape item so please, let me know if my newb nonsense has gotten anything incorrect.

So this is my first time delving into RDA. In fact this is my first time building coils. I received this lovely looking little clone from Sirvape (excellent service btw) in the week and finally mustered up the courage to get my monies worth. Seeing how everyone has been building coils and showing off their builds, I figured I'd get into it as well. Boy oh boy how I wanted to kick myself for thinking I'd get into coil building and think I'd be good at it.

After ruining my Saturday afternoon mood by wasting a quarter roll of kanthal I actually got it right this morning. So onto the dripper.

It's tiny. This is me coming from a Subtank v2 on a subox kit for a month. I really love the size! It's awesome!

[​IMG]

Now this clone comes in 3 pieces, the atty, the top cap and the drip tip. The interesting thing about the clone that differs from the original is that you cannot remove the drip tip and change it to the standard 510 as you would on alot of other RDA's. Instead, you can just pop a 510 into it. I honestly prefer the wide bore drip tip because it allows for great airflow!! This tank does have top airflow so there is minimal leakage. Two o-rings at the bottom so the top cap seals up nicely.

[​IMG]

I decided to go for 10 wraps on 26ga kanthal 2.5mm bit. The build came up to 0.7 ohms. Please note this is my first ever build and test. Now I forgot to take pics of the post holes. But I can tell you it was a mission to get it in for the first time. The post holes are shapes in an upside down U. This clone is the same as an original from what I see. I've taken one off the net to show you.

[​IMG]

I was doing this all with a Leatherman wave kit and a 2.5mm screwdriver! Which was damn difficult let me tell you. After a few days of vaping, I'll decide whether to get me some Plato cutters and ceramic tweezers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She fires up!!

[​IMG]

I wicked it and dropped in some of Melindas Custard from Skyblue (if you haven't vaped this juice yet, I suggest you get some now). Notice the halo that went around that angelic juice?? Yes! That just tells you what awesome stuff Skyblue mixes! I wicked it using some Japanese cotton from sir vape as well.

[​IMG]

All in all, I am really satisfied with my build and would really love some feedback from all the experts out there.

I honestly think I'll be getting deeper into this but I'll have to give it a few days. Hopefully my next round of coils will be better. Maybe I should get a coiler as well. Lol.

Ok. Comments please. I really want to know if I've done anything I shouldn't have done and if my review is off a bit. Thanks a mil peeps.

The REM atty clone goes for R335 from Sirvape which is honestly a great price for someone who wishes to get into RDA.

http://www.sirvape.co.za/products/rem-atty-rda-clone

• Awesome Awesome x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  2. fractious

fractious Admin

Ratings:
    +1,582 / 401 / -0
    Nice review @wazarmoto :clapping:

I think you've covered all the bases...got to see the atty, heard your impressions of it (pros and cons), saw a build...and even got availability info :)

BTW...the first few coils are the hardest...then it becomes really easy...then you want to build more advanced coils and you're back to square one...and then you get better at that...and so on. It's a fun ride ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. wazarmoto

wazarmoto Vendor

Ratings:
    +162 / 36 / -1
    Thanks. I'm really enjoying the flavour coming outta this dripper. Unbelievable!! Now to find more drippers!

• Like Like x 1