1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VapeHaven!
    If you like it here you can always register and become a part of the community :-)
  3. Good day Guest. The current Admin/Mod team are not getting to participate actively on the forum as we would want to, and the community deserves more than that. If you are an energetic, passionate vaper who can drive quality content(!!!), keep some order (not that we enforce any rules really :)) and would like to become part of the VH Team, please send me a PM. Papa OUT!

Local Hardware suppliers

Discussion in 'Local Hardware' started by Dave, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Dave

Dave New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Just getting back into vaping after having given up nearly 2 years ago. Had to import everything and make your own back then. I have access to a lathe and milling machine and made many box and tube Mech Mods. Looking at technology available today and wanting to get started again. Laser and water cutting also an option for one of a kind Mods for anyone with an imagination.

Does anyone know of a local supplier that stocks 510 battery connectors, ZMAX Rev2 boards, DNA30D Board W/ USB Passthrough Charger, MV 3.7V Li Ion Battery Charging Boards, The Kick By Smok Tech and other interesting stuff? Seen so many exciting things out there now and dying to play. Have a feeling that the only option will be to import. Can't even find a rebuildable head for my Melo 2 locally.

Happy to have found Vape Haven and the active crowd frequenting these pages. Looking forward to getting more involved.

• Like Like x 1
  2. arthster

arthster Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,629 / 340 / -0
    Welcome back brother.

I think Vape Cartel brought in some stuff for DIY kits a while back but i am not sure if the still stock. ]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dave

Dave New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hi and thanks.
    Will check.

4. baksteen8168

baksteen8168 Useful Idiot Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,247 / 438 / -4
    Paging @KieranD

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

5. Dave

Dave New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    They have a DIY Mosfet MOD. Quite nice but I want to do my own box. Could be the quickest way to get the 510 base.

6. LoreBeast

LoreBeast Vaping..... The bane of my Budget

Ratings:
    +43 / 2 / -0
    I also need 510 connectors but alas international shipping not for me too many lost packages

7. Dave

Dave New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I stripped one of my old kits. Getting some 3d printed cases done will be needing at least 10 connectors. Playing with 555 timers for a pulsed mod or three just need to redo the PC board it needs slightly wider tracks and smaller board size. Will be setting up so the printed cases hold the 555 board or the OKR t10 in slots in the case. Also want to do a tiny bottom fed 3d printed mod that can be configured for mech, 555 or OKR t10 so I don't have to do different boxes for each option.