1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VapeHaven!
    If you like it here you can always register and become a part of the community :-)
  3. Good day Guest. The current Admin/Mod team are not getting to participate actively on the forum as we would want to, and the community deserves more than that. If you are an energetic, passionate vaper who can drive quality content(!!!), keep some order (not that we enforce any rules really :)) and would like to become part of the VH Team, please send me a PM. Papa OUT!

Living with vapers tongue

Discussion in 'Vaping 101' started by Mark, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Igno

Igno Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +32 / 3 / -0
    @arthster , how often do you take the ACC200?

2. arthster

arthster Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,629 / 340 / -0
    Twice a day one in the morninh one in the eve. It takes a while before it starts working butbyou will know when it does. Its an over the counter medication you can get from just about everywhere.

3. Wyvern

Wyvern Active Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 82 / -0
    ACC is a bit expensive for me, I don't even get it when I get the flu. I have stopped using stuff like allergex and decongestants. Instead, I use a saline nasal spray every morning and every evening. Altho quitting the stinkies has cleared up my sinusitis almost completely. I now just have hayfever and the bloody jasmine growing outside my office door isn't helping. So I have been struggling a bit with muted flavours this week.

4. AlleyCat Vapes

AlleyCat Vapes Premium E-Liquid Supplier Vendor

Ratings:
    +159 / 15 / -0
    Believe it or not, cutting down on carbohydrate intake helps reduce mucus production as well.

Just a thought. I've benefited since going Low Carb, High Fat. I had sinus problems at the drop of a hat before..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wyvern

Wyvern Active Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 82 / -0
    Hehehe I cant cut out carbs completely, I have tried, I get too cranky. But yea hayfever is a lot better than it used to be, I now only get it occasionally.

• Like Like x 1