1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VapeHaven!
    If you like it here you can always register and become a part of the community :-)
  3. Good day Guest. The current Admin/Mod team are not getting to participate actively on the forum as we would want to, and the community deserves more than that. If you are an energetic, passionate vaper who can drive quality content(!!!), keep some order (not that we enforce any rules really :)) and would like to become part of the VH Team, please send me a PM. Papa OUT!

iStick Pico Review

Discussion in 'Vape Media' started by TheGrandMaster, May 5, 2016.

1. TheGrandMaster

TheGrandMaster Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +170 / 36 / -0
    So finally after using this mod for 2 weeks i can post my thoughts on it. Thank you to @heaven gifts for sending me this to review.

IMG_1069.JPG

I received the kit, which includes the melo 3 tank. The tank is really nice, haven't seen an RBA deck for it which is a downfall but the stock coils it came with really blew me away. This tank has an invisible airflow which i think all tanks should have. Flavor from it is amazing vaping it between 30-40w, because its stock 0.25 coil i have not pushed it above 40w. It is a top fill 2ml tank.

The device, WOW! Size comparison is slightly bigger than the C.O.V. Mini volt and fires up to 75w. Supports VW / Bypass / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS / TCR.

Two flaws only which don't bother me much is the battery cap at the top makes it awkward at first because i like to rest my thumb at the top of the mod while vaping, and the up/down buttons are located at the bottom of the device(but not once has it been pressed when standing on the table)

Its a perfect ADV and provides a nice stealth vape for those hiding and vaping at work.
    It uses 1x 18650 battery which is not included.

This mod will be in my daily rotation for a long time

http://www.heavengifts.com/Eleaf-iStick-Pico-TC-full-Kit.html

IMG_1057.JPG
    IMG_1068.JPG

• Awesome Awesome x 1