1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VapeHaven!
    If you like it here you can always register and become a part of the community :-)
  3. Good day Guest. The current Admin/Mod team are not getting to participate actively on the forum as we would want to, and the community deserves more than that. If you are an energetic, passionate vaper who can drive quality content(!!!), keep some order (not that we enforce any rules really :)) and would like to become part of the VH Team, please send me a PM. Papa OUT!

International Vendors - Feedback and User Experiences

Discussion in 'General' started by Igno, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Igno

Igno Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +32 / 3 / -0
    Want to create this thread for our international vendors as well as customers to give feedback on their experiences, also for vendors to reply regarding any questions buyers have etc.

People are getting more comfortable buying internationally and this happens more frequently than let's say a year ago. As much as we like to support some of our local vendors, there's always something that is not available locally and this is where international vendors come into play.

Please ensure that you tag the vendor involved in order for that specific vendor to get a notification. Regarding the vendors, please participate in order for people that are planning future purchases to see that you are actively involved and use this thread as a reference. This is a good way to advertise and build a good relationship with consumers.
    @Gina - www.3fvape.com
    @AVE40 - www.ave40.com
    @richard - www.efun.top
    @heaven gifts - www.heavengifts.com
    @Daisy - www.sourcemore.com

Thank You;)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  2. Moonunit

Moonunit Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +65 / 6 / -0
    Ordered plenty from 3fvape @Gina and never had any issues, shipping was between 3-6weeks, which is generally the norm for Chinese vendors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Igno

Igno Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +32 / 3 / -0
    Thanks for the feedback @Moonunit , I also recently placed an order from 3FVape and must say that so far they've been responsive to my e-mails regarding my order. What is the process like, such as tracking your order, paying customs, delivery/collection etc. For example, if you choose the free or Netherlands post option, do you collect from SAPO or does it get delivered to your adress, your'e experience with customs?

I'm new at this and so are a lot of people placing their first orders from international vendors, so this thread will be quite usefull.

4. Gina

Gina Vendor

Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -0
    Fell free to PM me if you want to inquire anything from 3FVAPE.
    You may also open a ticket on 3FVAPE through http://support.3fvape.com
    Nice to meet you all and I will try my best to help.