1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VapeHaven!
    If you like it here you can always register and become a part of the community :-)
  3. Good day Guest. The current Admin/Mod team are not getting to participate actively on the forum as we would want to, and the community deserves more than that. If you are an energetic, passionate vaper who can drive quality content(!!!), keep some order (not that we enforce any rules really :)) and would like to become part of the VH Team, please send me a PM. Papa OUT!

Debate - Questions that I couldn't answer

Discussion in 'Studies + Information' started by Blends Of Distinction, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Derick

Derick Co-Owner Skyblue Vaping Premium Vendor

Ratings:
    +1,445 / 150 / -1
    hehe, I can vape at 140 watts on that coil, but the vapour is too much for my lungs to handle - 90 is just right, slightly warm and really full flavour and vapour :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. arthster

arthster Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,629 / 340 / -0
    The main point is that the e-juice itself does not create the bad stuff. Its when you burn coil instead that you get the bad stuff.

Personally I dont like dry hit flavor to much so stop when it taste nasty :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Gambit

Gambit Making Joose! Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +269 / 116 / -0
    Personally I would find another doctor. I don't like people who speak authoritatively on matters they haven't researched themselves. It sounds to me like he's spouting off second hand information he's gleaned off news24.

• Agree Agree x 3