1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VapeHaven!
    If you like it here you can always register and become a part of the community :-)
  3. Good day Guest. The current Admin/Mod team are not getting to participate actively on the forum as we would want to, and the community deserves more than that. If you are an energetic, passionate vaper who can drive quality content(!!!), keep some order (not that we enforce any rules really :)) and would like to become part of the VH Team, please send me a PM. Papa OUT!

Cloupor GT 80W Dual 18650 battery Temperature Control Box Mod

Discussion in 'Temperature Control' started by fractious, Aug 2, 2015.

1. fractious

fractious Admin

Ratings:
    +1,582 / 401 / -0
    Glad you got it sorted out @DougP

Nickel coils (especially the OCC ones from Kanger) can be a bit hit and miss unfortunately. However, the new and improved vertical Nickel coils are coming, so hopefully they will improve matters - the standard vertical coils are working much better that the old ones, so maybe the Nickel ones will too :)

And as you found out, when you do get dry hits...first rule is to always let everything cool down a bit and then try again :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Blends Of Distinction

Blends Of Distinction Subtle all day vapes Vendor

Ratings:
    +242 / 21 / -1
    Built my own nickel coil on rda
    10 wraps 28 g nickel 0.14 ohms and it works like a dream.
    Makes OCC one look stupid

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Frank Zef

Frank Zef Made you look! Vendor

Ratings:
    +267 / 26 / -0
    I'm patiently waiting for the vape mail already, only ordered my GT 80 an hour ago :)
    Will post here what I think of it when it arrives.

• Like Like x 2
    • Awesome Awesome x 1
  4. Frank Zef

Frank Zef Made you look! Vendor

Ratings:
    +267 / 26 / -0
    As this is my first dual 18650 box mod I don't really have anything to compare it to.
    What I can say is that the Cloupor GT 80 kicks my ass.
    I was running my Sapor at 0.29Ohms on a mech mod for a few days and this made me happy.
    Then I spun the Sapor on to the GT and cranked the watts all the way up, wow!
    Clouds bro, clouds!
    But after two vapes/puffs/drags my head was spinning and I needed to lie down for bit.
    After turning the wattage down to a more respectable 50w I can now vape the 6mg juice without getting the tingles.
    Build quality on the device is fantastic.
    Everything lines up nicely, paint finish is perfect, 510 connector has smooth threads and doesn't wiggle around.

All in all this is a great mod and will go far with me on my vaping journey.
    Thank you, to Skyblue for bringing these devices in and selling it at a reasonable price, even with two batteries added the price is still better than other places I saw them advertised.

• Awesome Awesome x 2
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2015