1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VapeHaven!
    If you like it here you can always register and become a part of the community :-)
  3. Good day Guest. The current Admin/Mod team are not getting to participate actively on the forum as we would want to, and the community deserves more than that. If you are an energetic, passionate vaper who can drive quality content(!!!), keep some order (not that we enforce any rules really :)) and would like to become part of the VH Team, please send me a PM. Papa OUT!

Billow V2 AND Subtank Mini for Uwell Crown

Discussion in 'Items for Trade' started by Buffalo Bill28G, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Buffalo Bill28G

Buffalo Bill28G Aficionado

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Hey hey

I've got a Stainless Steel Billow V2 (less than a month old) and a Black Subtank Mini (approx 3 months old) which I would like to trade for a Uwell Crown Tank. Billow in excellent condition, no scratches and I've got all the spares (screws and o rings). Subtank some scratches from normal wear and tear (with this comes a spare glass, 5 sets of o rings and RBA deck).

All this for a Crown maybe sounds too good to be true, but I REALLY want another Crown and these two tanks are just lying around gathering dust

I'm in the West Rand but work in Northcliff. If you're far we can ship to each, no problemo.

Let's do some business.