1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VapeHaven!
    If you like it here you can always register and become a part of the community :-)
  3. Good day Guest. The current Admin/Mod team are not getting to participate actively on the forum as we would want to, and the community deserves more than that. If you are an energetic, passionate vaper who can drive quality content(!!!), keep some order (not that we enforce any rules really :)) and would like to become part of the VH Team, please send me a PM. Papa OUT!

Bellus For Juice

Discussion in 'Items for Trade' started by Beertjie_Pta, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Beertjie_Pta

Beertjie_Pta Active Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 39 / -0
    Tanks have been taken....

• Item for Trade: Bellus RTA
    • Description of item: Almost brand new. Used it once or twice but prefer to use my Aromamizer so still in a great condition.
    • Age of item: A couple of months. (Not 100% sure of age.)
    • Condition: Perfect
    • Collection/Delivery: Swop preferred but willing to courier to trusted VH members.
    • Reason for trade (optional): Not in use.
    • Pictures of the Item: Am at work at the moment and the idea to swop just came to me so will upload asap.
    • Description of item/s that would be considered for the trade: Am looking to swop for two full, new bottles of 100ml VG nic or one VG and one PG. Will also consider swopping for NIC plus 3/4 Flavors (depending on the flavors). Will also consider swopping for two new batteries if no juice offers come in.
    As I said, I had this sudden brain fart while looking at liquids to buy to rather swop for them so I will upload pictures asap or if a person is interested I can send pics via Whatsapp.

Cheers

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  2. Beertjie_Pta

Ratings:
    +94 / 39 / -0
    P.S I am looking to mix/make some cookie or Doughnut flavored juices so those will be the flavor profiles I will be interested in.

3. Beertjie_Pta

Ratings:
    +94 / 39 / -0
    Will sweeten the deal by adding a Cthulhu v2.

4. rvdwesth

rvdwesth Owner: Pirate's Grog and Keeper: RSAmplebox Vendor

Ratings:
    +617 / 109 / -0