1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VapeHaven!
    If you like it here you can always register and become a part of the community :-)
  3. Good day Guest. The current Admin/Mod team are not getting to participate actively on the forum as we would want to, and the community deserves more than that. If you are an energetic, passionate vaper who can drive quality content(!!!), keep some order (not that we enforce any rules really :)) and would like to become part of the VH Team, please send me a PM. Papa OUT!

Bad Ecig Article with my name attached....:/ what can be done

Discussion in 'Vape Media' started by Darth_Vaper69, Oct 21, 2015.

1. rvdwesth

rvdwesth Owner: Pirate's Grog and Keeper: RSAmplebox Vendor

Ratings:
    +617 / 109 / -0
    Vir 'n ou wat so baie kan chirp is hierdie 'n baie goeie brief meneer!
    Well done!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Darth_Vaper69

Darth_Vaper69 Vaping for the Dark Side

Ratings:
    +35 / 2 / -0
    Hey Guys sorry for only replying now! I was on the run around with work till last night! Instead of making this whole thing into a fight what I want to do instead is to publish an article in next weeks paper. My plan is not to get a fight started but merely to create more awareness regarding the topic. I will be emailing some of the Vendors with some questions and taking it from there. I would rather use the opportunity to create a better awareness from Vapers than allow the public to be mislead by someone who has no idea what he is on about.

I am not at all trying to be disrespectful to anyone who has commented here because if I had acted yesterday things would have gotten messy. So now that I have cooled down I will try turn this one around. My face was already published and a small little apology in the paper is not going to change that. Now that they have opened the door by publishing an ecig article they cant deny us a spot. Even if I have to pay for the article myself.

I am grateful to @baksteen8168 for his letter and I would like to hear the outcomes of this email. But from my side if I had acted yesterday as I said I would have added many many more words in that and not the good kind. I think the fact that a door has been opened is a good opportunity for us!

• Awesome Awesome x 1
  3. baksteen8168

baksteen8168 Useful Idiot Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,247 / 438 / -4
    My email was not to pick a fight with them, but more to show them that they need to do more research before printing. Good luck with taking it further @Darth_Vaper69

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. baksteen8168

Ratings:
    +2,247 / 438 / -4
    Thanks Guys. I will keep you updated.

@rvdwesth - I might be able to chirp with the best of them, but I also firmly stand up for what I believe in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Darth_Vaper69

Darth_Vaper69 Vaping for the Dark Side

Ratings:
    +35 / 2 / -0
    Dont get me wrong here I was not having a go. I am truly grateful someone with a level head sent that email. I commend you on a very well written letter and I am grateful for it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. baksteen8168

Ratings:
    +2,247 / 438 / -4
    No worries bud. I know you were not having a go at me. :p

• Like Like x 1
  7. JW Flynn

JW Flynn New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    They cant use your input and photo without your consent!! that is just bull crap!! you can give the guys who publicized the article allot of shit!! take them on... you are in the clear, unless you did give your consent then you have like Oscar, no legs to stand on dude

• Funny Funny x 1